2 Themes That Are Professional Website Templates: Enterprise and Metric WordPress Themes[ad_1]
If you’re looking for a website design for your business website, style and design of the website template you use counts big time. I can tell you from personal experience.
My day job is in a profession and I run my own professional service firm. I do my own marketing, including building my own websites. I’ve been doing so for a little over a year. I blog and publish articles for fun and to hone my marketing skills.
Let me tell you how big of an impact switching to the Enterprise theme made on the conversion rates of my business’ websites. For the first 8 months I used a template that looked good, but had a very dark background. It was a premium WordPress theme. I liked it. My website traffic was and is good (I do a lot of SEO) and my sites have a ton of content. While using this one particular theme (former theme) I was getting maybe 1 to 2 new customers per week through the Internet.
When StudioPress rolled out the Enterprise theme, I liked it a lot. I decided to switch my business’ sites to Enterprise to see what would happen. Long story short, I’m almost at the point where I have to stop taking clients. In the second week alone after the website template design change we gained 9 new clients. I’m not a big operation at all – it’s a small professional service firm. I had never gained 9 new customers in 1 week. I’m averaging 3 to 9 per week now.
And no, my website traffic did not increase (but I’m working on that always).
The point is that the WordPress theme you use for your business can make a huge difference on your business’ conversion rate. Conversion is the rate of website visitors who contact you and then ultimately become clients.
You can imagine my delight at improving my conversion rate so significantly, yet by merely changing the theme for my website. After all, having traffic to a website is only part of the equation. Those visitors must become clients in order for it to work.
Anyway, I’ve migrated all my professional sites to Enterprise. That said, one other professional website template I like as well is Metric. Metric is also developed by StudioPress.
Just a few other comments about Metric and Enterprise
- They are very modern in website design. The important point is website visitors consider these themes to be very professional.
- You can customize the color scheme and layout pretty easily. I’d avoid using dark colors in the background. I attribute that partially to lower conversion rates with my business website before migrating to Enterprise.
- StudioPress themes have built-in SEO configuration options which makes for properly optimizing your sites very easy to do.
- When you buy a license of Enterprise, Metric, or get an All Theme StudioPress Package you can use the theme on as many domains as you wish. You are not restricted in the number of times you use any particular theme for which you buy a license. If you look elsewhere for professional website templates – be sure to look at the fine print and see whether you can use your theme or template as many times as you wish.
- Why would you want an unlimited number of uses? Because if you’re running a business, you aren’t limited to setting up one website. Set up several sites – each site setting out specific services you offer (don’t place the same content on each site – make each unique).
- Don’t let the prospect of having to use WordPress for your website scare you. Setting up WordPress and then installing a theme is incredibly easy. If you use hosting with Bluehost, there’s a single click WordPress installation function making it all very easy. You then need install Genesis and Enterprise and you’re ready to do. StudioPress has many tutorials to step you through the entire process.
If you’re getting a decent number of visitors each day to your business website, but only a few calls, perhaps it’s time to look at your website design. Consider improving your design with a professional website template.[ad_2] Filter Skills: #Themes #Professional #Website #Templates #Enterprise #Metric #WordPress #Themes
Share This Post !
Leave A Comment