What Animals Can Teach Web Design Professionals![ad_1]
Do you know that Kung Fu masters copy the moves of different animals when they fight? Just like Kung fu, you can also become a master of web design, if you gain inspiration from different animals. We all know that every animal has some kind of qualities and when you blend those qualities in your working style, you can certainly increase your success rate. In this article I will discuss the things that you can learn from different animals.
- Lion- Lion is considered as the ruler of the jungle and they are brave enough to challenge almost every animal in the forest. As a web designer, you should also be fearless and take challenges. You must not follow old designing trends. Innovate new designing styles to show the world that you are not a follower; you are here to rule the designing world.
- Tiger- Tigers are basically solitary animals. They are ferocious, intelligent and have the courage to attack even an elephant. You should be as courageous as a tiger. Whenever a client offers you a difficult project, take it and show him why you are the best in the business. Tigers follow a strategy to hunt successfully and you also need to plan your designs as soon as you get the project brief from the client. When you work in a web design company, you have to work as a team member, but you need to spend some solitary time to come up with a brilliant designing idea.
- Giraffe- Giraffe is one of the tallest animals in the animal kingdom. They can reach high and eat more leaves than any other herbivorous. Compared to other mammals, they also need less time to rest. Like a giraffe you should reach high in web designing business and try to grab as many projects as you can. Sometimes you have to finish large projects within a short time and you should adopt giraffe’s workability to complete the projects before deadline.
- Camel- Camel is a very resilient animal that can withstand the scorching heat of desserts and walk for long hours without any water. As a designer, you need to be resilient as well. Sometimes the work environment can be against you and you have to work for long hours to deliver a design. You should not lose patience in such situations and keep your energy to give your client a brilliant design.
- Cheetah- Cheetah is the fastest animal in the world and they can accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in just 3 seconds. Sometimes you have to complete a design within a very short time and like a Cheetah; you should find a way to accelerate your speed to meet the deadlines.
- Dolphin- Dolphins are intelligent and social animal. They can hear the faintest sound in sea, and use whistles to communicate with other animals and humans. To be a good designer you need to communicate with your clients and listen to their requirements. Like a dolphin, you should also bond with fellow designers and clients to set up a healthy relationship.
- Whale- Whales live 90% time underwater and only come up on the surface to breathe once in a while. Therefore they can’t sleep peacefully as they will drown if they sleep. Their brain always keeps working to keep them afloat. Like the whales, our mind never takes complete rest. Most of the times when you go to bed at night, some of the brilliant ideas pop up in your mind. Whenever you find a new design idea, you should immediately draw it on paper so that you don’t forget it.
- Turtle- Turtles know the secret of survival. Apart from their long life, they know how to hide from predators and save their life. They can adapt any environment, and survive in deep ocean or on land. You should also take a leave from your hectic life sometime to rejuvenate your creative ideas and restore your concentration level.
- Owl- Owl is a master of camouflage and their hunting style is based upon the element of surprise. As a designer, you should also learn the ways to surprise your viewers. Don’t follow the same designing pattern for a long time. Come up with new designing style every time to mesmerize your target audience.
If you can’t adapt all the qualities of these animals, try to merge some of their qualities to improve your efficiency. When you follow the bravery of a tiger or tenacity of a camel, you can certainly improve your career and earn fame as a website design expert.[ad_2] Filter Skills: #Animals #Teach #Web #Design #Professionals
Share This Post !
Leave A Comment